Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Treatment Two

I will tell you what I figured from treatment two, do not go into TMS stressed and upset, it does nothing but make for a major headache later in the day.  Major may be pushing it a bit, but Yes a headache nonetheless. My blood pressure was raised and I was very upset with a matter at work, I wish i could just learn to let things go. The is was my outcome from TMS was for April 30.

Now it is time to deal with why the Diabetes came about, and my current weight and previous eating and even more so drinking habits, I believe, had everything to do with it. In my case I drank an embarrassing amount of Coke each and every day, it was all I would drink from the time I woke in the morning to the time I fell asleep at night, and even when I woke during the night. and my body has taken the hit for my lack of respect for it. The picture I am posting of myself was taken on April 29, 2013 by Dr Boz and I weighed 254 lb, and I am ashamed that I allowed it to happened to myself. I never felt the weight or thought much about it, but plan to never be there again. I never want to see that me again. That me could care less, the me that is writing this is ashamed and alone,  and I NEVER want to be that woman again!


2 comments:

  1. God plans out our life and places opportunities in front of us. When we listen carefully, He guides us toward the path less taken. This less-worn-path will be blocked, hidden, and troubled with difficulty. . . but along that path He will whisper, "Hang in there, I am right next to you." The easier path has many flashy noises and loud voices filled with the ease of temptations. God is with you on that path too, but to hear Him, you must still yourself. His voice is steady and quiet . . . and clear. Keep listening, Barb. You will find His voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see that TMS gives awards called the Woodpecker. I think your blog should be nominated for one.

    ReplyDelete