Monday, May 13, 2013

Start of Week 3

Today has been another one of those days! I am so filled with emotions, good, bad and otherwise. So I go to my TMS session straight from work like I always do, and it is great. I love being able to share thing I have discovered or am feeling about myself through this journey, if validates it all for me.  This weekend I had a memory during a daydream or a regular dream of me as a little girl running through an empty parking lot chasing others and then all of the sudden i flipping around a bar and and land in a great deal of pain on a steel drain grate. I tell my parents about it and come to figure out that is when I first broke my arm in 2nd grade.  To me it is crazy how something so long ago and so very forgotten and be seen so clearly all of the sudden. Amazing!

I did run into a bit of a problem with my diabetes meds today, I did have to spend the afternoon between the toilet and the bed. I guess I ramped it up a little faster than i was supposed to and made myself pretty sick, hopefully better in the morning!

What is there to come over the next 4 - 5 week of TMS. It is Monday so it was weigh in time, I only lost approximately 3 lbs this week, but that's OK, just means more work ahead for me. I need to figure out some scheduling issues right now, if only I could do with MUCH less sleep. 

I would love to hear your ideas, or stories if you knew me back in the day, I am working so hard to , as I like to say, "Clear out the Cobwebs" so feel free to help out! Til my next post, take care and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment