Monday, May 6, 2013

End of Week 1 and Start of Week 2

Today is the first day of week 2 of TMS. There have been so many changes in the last week, but I think the schedule I am working under and the overwhelming number of emotions that are stirring up in my brain are starting to catch up to me today. Last night was the worst night of sleep i have had since all this start and the tears dont seem to want to stop this morning, Tired + Emotional = Bad combo. As Chad Haber, Dr Bosworth's husband and friend from high school reminded me to do, he reminded me to do a Gratitude List and this is what i use to help me get started each day
I hope this will help you to remember all the things you are as grateful for as I am. Made the day begin to brighten up. Thank you to www.theiowafarmerswife.com for publishing this on the web.

I have to focus on the fact that I have made so MANY HUGE changes that to have this day of "decompressing" as we were talking about at TMS today, not only am I messin with a part of my brain that may have been asleep for 20+ years, but my diet.

The physical issues that have come along today are body is achy and I believe that is because i tossed and turned so much last night. I tossed and turned because I was finally having dreams, not only dreams, but i believe they were nightmares. I do not remember them, but the fact that I was having them, makes me know something is happening with the TMS. I am glad that I did go for TMS even though I was not able to handle going to work today. I cant wait to feel great tomorrow!

By the way, I weighed in today and I am officially down 10 lbs in a week. I have cut out 95% of all my pop in take, and trust me it was enough to cause the Diabetes. I have cut out all white bread from the house. I even made meatloaf last night with wheat & rye bread, and that added so really good flavors. I have dropped ice cream, and for you who really know me, it's my favorite thing ever, the substitute that i am crazy about is Yoplait frozen yogurt especially the blueberry and black cherry flavors. I even managed to have a DeLite Pizza from Papa Murphy's Pizza. It helped make me feel less stressed about food.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing support you are! The world needs more people, and I need more people like you! Thank you soo much MGlackin11!!!

    ReplyDelete