Sunday, May 12, 2013

2nd Week Done, and so many things discovered

I Want to say Thank you to everyone following along, Especially the folks who are guiding this tour of reality for me, Dr Laura Phen of VOA, Melissa my Tech for TMS and especially Dr Annette Bosworth and her Staff at Meaningful Medicine.

Dr Boz reminds me through Melissa everyday to remember what is truly the most important things in life! HAPPINESS is the most important, but sometimes you got cut through a hell of a lot of muck and mire to get to the good stuff. The number one thing that I am most grateful for is my life,  without my life I could have never gotten to number two, Alec's life. We may not have been dealt the best hand in the world, but we sure have made it a LONG way toward a pretty good living! 

I did come to a realization that it's a REALLY HARD pill to swallow when you finally realize that things are not what they seem or people are no longer who you always thought they were!  Maybe I am finally starting to see things MUCH more clearly. I did come to discover the one person I thought I could count on the very most in this world, may not be that person at all. It's really hard to find out the one you considered your best friend, the one who knows you inside and out, really doesn't care or really isn't there and really only is when it's been convenient for that person. It's hard to let go of what you always expected to last forever.

Let's end this on a High note, I have also discovered that I have more patience and life experience than I ever realized. I was very proud of myself at work today, I received and Complement Call from a Card holder, kind of makes for a really nice working Mother's Day!  To All of you that my be reading this and are Mothers...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment