Sunday, May 19, 2013

Start of Week 4

I am not off to the best start to the week, I wish there did not have to be such a huge jump down in the Cymbalta meds, I really hit a bad negative patch today, so I did take a 2nd pill today. There is no way I am going to be able to keep a job if I can not keep my tongue in check.

The tears are also flowing much more easily today, at least the latter part of the day. I really miss my best friend and my confidant.  They are two of the best people I know and all of these major changes are getting very overwhelming without them to lean on. One has become ill and the other is doing some self indulgent activities this weekend. I can't bring myself to let either of them know I need them, that would be very selfish on my part, and I work very hard at not allowing that to be me. Dr Bosworth reminds me all the time that tears are for cleaning out the soul, that does make a lot of sense.

join me in the next couple of days to see what happens in the beginning of the final 3 weeks of my TMS sessions. Just so I can get through the night on a positive note ~ 5 things I am thankful for that happened today.
~ I woke up and had a great job to go too
~ I was taught something new at work that will give me something to practice on
~ That it is OK to not be the best all the time
~ That i have the GREATEST son EVER!
~ That tomorrow is a new day!

Take time to create a gratitude list for your self, especially when things are not going your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment