Thursday, May 16, 2013

This is the week when the “Cloud” or “Fog’ is supposed to lift and I am hopeful that it will. I just wish I did not have the messy stomach that I have get in the way of it. For those of you who do not know, I was recently diagnosed with Diabetes. And again for those who know me, I am fighting to get myself well as fast as I can, so I have changed my diet, quit eating fast food except Arby’s Turkey Bacon Ranch minus the Ranch or Subway using wheat breads. I now eat yogurt, I know (you who know me are all amazed) instead of ice cream and  I have also managed to cut 99% of my Coca Cola consumption and drink water 90% of the time now.  Huge achievements for me, I can’t even believe I have done as well as I have.  Well the meds that I have been given are not sitting so well, so now I stopped those and am not taking an anti-nausea med, really messes up my day when I forget to bring them to work with me. It did cause me to miss a day of TMS, and I think that was for the best.

I do feel like I am able to think through choices and decisions so much better these days, I am able to stop myself and think a little before simply reacting like I once did. I am really looking forward to the days to come, especially tomorrow. I get to take the first step toward going off of my anti-depressants. I have been so dizzy lately (HAHA, I know what some of you are thinking, and ummm NO! I am not a "DIZ") and being dizzy is a side effect of being on too much Cymbalta, so here we go...


No comments:

Post a Comment