Thursday, May 9, 2013

Treatment #8; Clearing out the Cobwebs

This is the day after the 8th of 30+ treatments for me. I am beginning to feel like I have opened a door to a room that has not been opened for a ton of years. There are so many cobwebs to be cleaned out. Everything is so dusty and kind of cloudy at the moment. I have started having dreams again, but have not been able to remember them, and for me that is HUGE! It is a time in which I have to take advantage of this time for my newly developing areas of my Brain. Oh yeah, we started working on the anxiety area of my brain as well, that process is far too relaxing and easy to doze off while doing, and with as tired as I am lately that is easy to do, and think I may have yesterday.  Well I will update more tomorrow, thanks for continuing to follow my process...

No comments:

Post a Comment