Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The First Step

First Day of my TMS Therapy with Dr Annette Bosworth was yesterday, I am sorry for the delay in posting about it, but when I finally got home last night, I was finally ready for a good night sleep. Little did I know how restful the night of sleep was going to be. 

Ok, so I had done as much research regarding TMS as I could, and knew I was ready to get started. What I had not expected was how overwhelmed I got when the coil had been placed in just the right spot and i was in my "Happy Place", I realized I had tears running down my face about what I had been thinking about. The overwhelming longer I had to actually be in that place. It does involve another person so I don't feel it right to speak about them and these feelings too openly and name names. I was longing to be in that place and time, with that person.  I had to find a new "Happy Place" and believe me, the pleasure, comfort, and stresslessness of the first was nearly euphoric for me. In this place I felt safe, loved, and honestly I felt whole and complete. Funny how that all came through, because ultimately it just made me cry.

Oh my I can't wait to find out what i feel going forward!  Post to ya more later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment