Thursday, May 23, 2013

Treatments No. 15 & 16

Happy Thursday everyone, it is not very easy for me to say that today after the day I had yesterday. I am becoming growingly concerned because I am working so hard to be positive while I am working through TMS, yet I keep being challenged constantly at the place I spend my days, I feel my happiness is being sabotaged from time to time, I was even asked yesterday by someone in a position above me, if I was being made to feel uncomfortable talking about my depression and treatment, what the heck? I am so darn proud of where I have come, but in the instant and still lingering with me even today, I feel embarrassed and feel like I should hang my head and not be me. Oh No way, I am proud of myself and I soo proud of the work I am doing, I am so tired of being made to question myself! I am tired of faking my support of people who cant support me!

I am feeling a bit better, it is nice to know that there are people out there that do understand to an extent that messing with the brain physically to help with the emotional has to be taxing, not to mention the nausea that comes from taking metformin is exhausting as well. Thank you 'H' for that! 

I know this TMS that Dr Annette Bosworth and are working on is doing A LOT for me. I think things through so much more clearly, I know and can validate my own feelings, not to mention, see myself more clearly than ever. Today we increased the time to an extra 15 minutes of treatment in the hopes that treatments will continue to go the right direction.

I want to take a moment and thank all of you for all of your support, kind words and thoughts! I am very open to answering any questions you may have, so please feel free to leave them for me. I also want to thank Chad for inspiring me to write this blog and to Mel for getting me through the bad days, and Doc for bringing us all together under your home away from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment