Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Here goes Nothing and EVERYTHING all at the same time!


Welcome to my journey, it's going to have many twists and turns, and bumps along the way! This journey begins with a major car accident, and serious head trauma that has lead to a life of depression, anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder, self esteem issues, eating disorders, and unstable weight issues.  I will be working with Dr. Annette Bosworth of Meaningful Medicine.  The next post I will tell you a bit about the past I remember and about my first meeting with Dr. Boz. I hope you will join me for this rediscovery of mental, emotional, and physical health.


3 comments:

  1. Lots of prayers and my best wishes to your success, Barb. God bless and make you whole again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Your Welcome, please feel free to join in and comment.

      Delete